How Your Lover Can Enhance Your Orgasm
Need help achieving an orgasm with your lover?
These six tips increase your likelihood of happy endings.
- Don’t expect orgasm to take place during intercourse. 3/4 of women need direct stimulation of the clitoris to achieve an orgasm.
- You must be touched all over, not just those places! Think of sex as a whole body massage.
- Foreplay helps women have orgasms. When making love, do everything at half speed. Incorporate 30 minutes of kissing, cuddling, and whole-body sensual caressing.
- Use a Lubricant. Lube makes women’s genitals more erotically sensitive.
- Break out of routines. Try something different. Ever notice that sex in hotels feels more arousing?
- Take a vibrator to bed. Some women need the intense stimulation that only vibrators can provide.
Curated by Erbe