16 Hot Facts about Sex
16 Naughty Facts about Sex
- You can Burn about 200 calories during 30 minutes of active sex.
- The Average penis size is 3.5 to 3.7 inches when flaccid and between 5.0 to 5.7 inches when erect.
- These days, the Greeks have more sex than any other nationality.
- There are roughly 100 million acts of sexual intercourse each day.
- In 2005, a couple broke the world record for the longest unbroken kiss. They did it for an exhausting 31 hours, 30 minutes and 30 seconds.
- 25% of couples over 75 are still sexually active.
- Besides humans, Bonobo Chimps and Dolphins are the only animals that have sex for pleasure.
- Telling a convincing lie to someone is much more difficult when you find them sexually attractive.
- What do humans, fish, and porpoises have in common? They all have oral sex.
- Under half of men think their penis is too small, whereas 85% of women are very satisfied with their partner’s penis size.
- The average amount of time spent kissing for a person in a lifetime is 20,160 minutes. That’s 336 hours, 14 days or 2 weeks.
- Your average healthy man produces approximately 300 million sperm in just a teaspoon of his semen. However, it only takes one little swimmer to fertilize a woman’s egg.
- In 2003, a pair of male penguins in the central park zoo, who had been a ‘couple’ for years, raised a baby penguin together.
- Average speed of ejaculation: 28 miles per hour.
- The black widow spider eats her mate during or after sex. Worse still, the horny eight-legger can consume as many as 20 lovers in a single day.
- A single sperm contains 37.5 MB of DNA information. One ejaculation represents a data transfer of 15,875 GB, equivalent to the combined capacity of 62 Macbook Pro laptops.
Curated by Erbe