How well do you know your body?
- Bras fit differently depending on the stage of their Menstrual Cycle.
- Consuming a lot of sugar can make you more prone to Yeast Infections.
- Women permanently have full breasts, other mammals only have full breasts when they are breastfeeding.
- Stay well hydrated can help keep your vagina lubricated it might help your vagina have a milder smell and taste.
- Cranberries might be beneficial to your bladder. They can keep bacteria from sticking to the walls of your bladder.
- Some women can feel when they are ovulating. It’s a pain felt only on one side in the abdominal area.
- Wearing high heels might cause bunions. Bone growth develops on the base joint of the large toe, causing the big toe to angle in.
- Women are born with 1 million immature eggs in their ovaries but only 300 – 500 of them will mature between the first period and menopause.
Curated by Erbe