17. Have a Homemade Pizza Night. We love to do this with our kids, but it would be fun to do with each other. Here is our favorite homemade pizza crust recipe.
18. Write out the story of how you met (and fell in love). Better yet- video tape it! Your kids and future posterity will be so grateful and it is so fun to go back and read (or watch) years down the road. It’s amazing how much you will forget!
19. Have Breakfast in Bed (even if it’s a night date! Breakfast for dinner is one of my favorite meals!). Pull out the TV trays and go out all. Here are some of our favorite breakfast ideas!
20. A Year In Review. It’s always so fun to go back and remember all the things that have happened in the last year. Use this printable to easily record and remember all that has gone on in the last 12 months.
21. Make marshmallow guns and have a marshmallow war. Buy some PVC pipe from a hardware store and make your guns. Then have an all out war!
22. Break a record! Find a record in Guinness Book of World Records and spend the night trying to break it. Try doing it together as a team or make it a competition and compete against each other to see who has the better record.
23. Pop some popcorn and watch YouTube videos all night. Ask friends and family for recommendations or find some of the most popular ones. We were cracking up at some of the funny stuff on there!
24. Have a living room campout. Make indoor s’mores and tinfoil dinners in your oven. Make a tent out of forts and pull out your blow-up mattress and sleeping bags.
25. Have a snowy night party (winter time). Sneak outside (if you have kids, make sure they are asleep) and build a snowman or have a snowball fight. Come back inside when it gets too cold, make hot cocoa and warm up under some big blankets . . .
26. Have a movie marathon. Pick a theme (whether it’s an actor, genre, or series) and watch as many as you can. If you fall asleep, you can always pick up where you left off in the morning.
27. Babysit for a friend. If you have kids, offer to watch a friend’s kids while they head out on a date and then trade them the following weekend. If you don’t have kids, watch some kid movies, play with Play Doh, and eat chicken nuggets and mac and cheese. Don’t have any friends with kids? You could always try dog-sitting!
29. Play Twister! See how tangled up you can get . . .
30. Bubble bath for two. Need I say more?
31. Break out the board games. Make it interesting by adding a rule that the loser of each game has to lose one piece of clothing. Guarantee your husband will play Yahtzee like his life depends on it just so he can win.
32. Play this fun Love Match game using personal things from your relationship.
Curated by Erbe